5.01.2013

The Return




































Looking back on the last post on Ksubi's 2012 show at Fashion Week I have suddenly become quite aware that it's been A LONG TIME. 

Since the last post, a ridiculous amount of change has occurred. Not only Ksubi, the subject of the last post, nothing like it's former self due to the departure of Dan & George, but I suppose looking back I am not much like my former self, which will probably come through in these posts. Since the last post, I've travelled, left uni, gone back to uni, begun coordinating PR for a few exciting projects and most recently started working at the place that I've seen as my shopping Mecca ever since I discovered it all those years ago - Tuchuzy. 

So, to whichever wonderful individual has read this far, welcome back to Young Blood Runs Wild (to both you and me), and to be my lame self and quote one of the loves of my life - 
THIS TIME IT'S GONNA BE DIFFERENT. 
- Steve Tyler 

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment