A nice mix after a beautiful Friday. x
Looks I'm loving for the end of winter:
- Dark lipsticks in deep reds, purples, or even a glossy black. My favorites are Cyber by MAC and Black Orchid by Tom Ford.
- Thick black liquid liner on the top lid with a small wing.
- Nude eye shadows with dewy skin. My favorite eye shadow palette at the moment would have to be the 'Naked' palette by Urban Decay.
- Baby pink lipstick... always a favorite of mine. At the moment I'm obsessed with Saint Germaine by MAC.
- Metallic nails. Loving the MINX nails at the moment.
Vintage lace top, Nearly Nude slip, Sass & Bide leather corset belt, Topshop wedges, Shona Joy bracelet and Sass & Bide gold knuckle duster.
Zara silk poncho, Maniamania ring and vintage chains.
Singlet by Blessed are the Meek, Nearly Nude Slip and Sass & Bide scarf.
Singlet, pants, and neckpiece by Sass & Bide, cardigan by American Apparel, shoes by Jeffrey Campbell, cube cuff by Cheap Monday, eagle ring by Sass & Bide, and lipstick by Tom Ford.
Digital print dress by Zara, shoes by Jeffrey Campbell, and feather necklace from Bondi Markets.
Dress by La Vie... The Life, Leather corset belt by Sass & Bide, shoes by Jeffrey Campbell, knuckle duster by Sass & Bide.
I was just looking back through some old shoots I've done and came across one of my favorites. It's called A Vague Clarity and we shot it last year at the beautiful Balmoral Beach in Sydney. My good mate Ally was kind enough to model (as she's done many times for me as you'll see going back into the archives!). These pictures are some of my favorites from the day.
All images by Young Blood Runs Wild