Pages

10.22.2011

The Summer Wishlist



Zimmermann Bikini


LowLuv Thunderbird Cuff 


Bassike Scoop V Neck Tee with Tail 


Jerome Dreyfuss leather bag

 

Butter London nail paint in The Full Monty


Ellery's Lucite boots (still obsessed)


Sass & Bide sunnies - Ombu in rose gold please thank you


Acne's Pistol boot 


This little white number from Zimmermann for those beach days


Maniamania ear cuff 


Sass & Bide's Secret Place dress 


Ksubi leather pants - don't even care that it's summer, I need them. 


Jeffrey Campbell bag (he can actually do everything can't he?)


This summery YSL number


I can pretty much guarantee that this is just part one of a multi-dimensional wishlist that will be yet to come. Every day I somehow manage to add something new to the list. So stay tuned. 

1 comment:

  1. I just couldn't leave your website prior to suggesting that I really loved the usual info an individual provide on your visitors? Is going to be again often to check up on new posts

    my web blog bmi chart for women

    ReplyDelete

Comment