Pages

9.20.2011

Seekerstate by Sass & Bide at LFW































Sass & Bide have launched their latest collection 'Seekerstate' at London Fashion Week a couple of days ago. This time the duo have gone for large polka dots, fluro colours and delicate fabrics and embellishments. Some of these pieces are going to be definite hits this summer, whereas others (the blue 'foil' dress or the black and gold Christmas wrapping jacket) may end up on sale. All in all, I'm loving the collection, and by the mark of the pair's past successes, this collection will no doubt be a hit. Well done girls!

Images via Sass & Bide Facebook 

1 comment:

  1. When I initially commented I seem to have clicked the
    -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each time a comment is added I recieve 4 emails
    with the exact same comment. There has to be a way you can remove
    me from that service? Appreciate it!

    Check out my web blog bmi index chart
    my site: bmi chart

    ReplyDelete

Comment