Pages

9.28.2011

Nicole Trunfio's 'Eight & A Half'







With a massive departure from her last ethnic inspired collection (which, just quietly, looked like souvenirs from Indochina), Nicole Trunfio has released her second collection, this time titled Eight & A Half. It's certainly better. In fact, I must admit that I might have my eye on the crystal pyramid pendant and the spiky ring that kind of resembles a cartoon sun. Those pieces are di-vine. On the other hand, the little pyramid skeleton rings look like they've been yanked off Chronicles of Never's oxidized silver chains (beautiful oxidized silver chains at that) and put (uncomfortably) on the model's fingers. Honestly. Shout out to Gareth Moody - I think you've been copied my sweet! 
I just love Gareth Moody. 

All in all, it's a good collection in light of her Trunfio's last one, but I wouldn't let her quit her day job (which she is absolutely fabulous at). Not one of the pieces seems entirely original as almost every piece reminds me of a piece you can find in Tuchuzy at Bondi (the crystal cuff - worse version of Maniamania's cuff, the two finger ring - get it ten times cheaper here, and pyramids, as I've already mentioned, are very damn similar to these). Next time, no copying please. 

3 comments:

  1. I am sure this post has touched all the internet people, its really really pleasant paragraph on building up new blog.



    Here is my blog bmi for Women chart

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off I want to say superb blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
    I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear
    your head prior to writing. I have had difficulty clearing
    my mind in getting my thoughts out there. I truly do take pleasure in writing
    however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be wasted
    simply just trying to figure out how to begin.
    Any suggestions or tips? Cheers!

    Here is my web site - bmi index chart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
    I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    Also visit my blog post: diet plans for women

    ReplyDelete

Comment