7.20.2011

Latest & Greatest From Nasty Gal








Jeffrey Campbell's famous Lita boot in white glitter - a great summer boot.  



Sam Edelman's Louie Fringe booties - these are not far away from becoming a 2011 classic.  


Firstly, those cosmic Lita's by Jeffrey Campbell. Sweet love of my life! These are probably my favorite print on the Lita's so far... followed closely by the turquoise suede (I do have a weakness for pale blues...)
Secondly, Nasty Gal's recent flux of bold colours in great shapes - brilliant! The cropped tees in the fuchsia and the pastel peach are summer essentials. 
And yes, I am already thinking about summer. Sydneysiders, have you looked outside? 
We can dream until it comes... 

All images via Nasty Gal. 

1 comment:

  1. Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very
    good results. If you know of any please share. Thank you!


    Feel free to surf to my blog :: bmi chart male
    Also see my webpage: Bmi Chart Women

    ReplyDelete

Comment