Pages

12.10.2010

Makeup Update









Some key looks for the season. 

This season's look sports either a bold eye and a nude lip, or the exact reverse (never both). This season shows a subtle cool look through matte skin and easy to do looks. The best lip colours for SS11 are corals, nudes, oranges, hot pinks, dusty reds and bruised plums, always in matte. 

My favorite products this season: 


MAC lipstick in Myth - the perfect nude tone for relaxed summer looks. 


Tom Ford Private Blend lipstick in True Coral - these lipsticks are by far the best EVER I can't say enough about them - they stay on all day and don't go flaky and they feel like moisturizing lip balm! I love you Tom Ford! 


MAC Primer - no girl should be without a primer, and this one is perfect. Light, a little sheer, and thick enough to make a good base for foundation. 


Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid - this stuff makes my life. It's like a bronzer and an illuminator in one that's never overpowering and never dull. My lifesaver on days when I need a quick fix. 


Georgio Armani Lasting Silk Foundation - smooth, matte and light with enough coverage. 


Estee Lauder 'More Than Mascara' - I hate clumpy mascara so this one is perfect


Bourjois liquid liner - the most fluid, fast drying, smooth and thick I've ever used. 


Illamasqua nail colour in Caress - I know I've loved this colour for too long but it's still so great for this summer's tones. 

Images via TFS, Vogue, & Google Images 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment