Pages

10.20.2010

A Selection

Thought I might share with you my favorite pieces of jewellery and accessories from my wardrobe for the month. In some of the photos is my new ring tree (which is actually meant to be a photo holder) which I love so much!


The Blues Brothers 
From Left: YSL Arty Oval Rings, Topaz ring custom cut and set by my Grandfather - one of my most special and treasured pieces. 



Sass & Bide eagle ring - I named him Horace. Yes some of my jewellery get names... 



Swarovski pink crystal ring 



From left: Sass & Bide eagle ring, Sass & Bide claw ring, Cheap Monday cube cuff, Swarovski pink crystal ring, studded cross ring from LF Stores. 



Cheap Monday cube cuff - a recent addition to my collection and a really different one at that! It's a unique stand out piece that looks edgy on the wrist. 





'The Explosion' gold metal collar by Sass & Bide - the love of my life. Say no more. 



'The Suitable Lover' feather embellished collar by Sass & Bide - the other love of my life. 



'The Answer' lace bib by Sass & Bide in ivory 



'The Answer' lace bib by Sass & Bide in black. I love it so much I had to get both colours...! It looks just amazing over tees and under jackets... it's become a staple accessory for me. 



'On the Brink' tan leather corset belt by Sass & Bide.
My latest purchase. Actually incredible - it gives the body a fantastic shape. Will post with an outfit soon!



Crystal chandelier necklace by Sportsgirl. 

3 comments:

  1. I looooooovvvvvvvveee the collars!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Sass & Bide eagle ring is actually amazing I want one so bad xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to
    “return the favor”.I'm attempting to find things to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

    Here is my web-site ... body mass Index chart

    ReplyDelete

Comment