Pages

10.30.2010

Open the doors


 The grand opening


The Ksubi store counts down (to an illusive arrival at earth, apparently)  


 A handful of the Ksubi boys

The Ground level lights up 

Sarah-Jane & Heidi of Sass & Bide 


On a usual Thursday morning you will find me buried somewhere in my bed, dead to the world. Last Thursday morning however, you would have found me awake at the unnatural hour of 5am for the media launch and official opening of the brand new Westfield on Pitt Street in Sydney's CBD. 

The place is amazing. I spent the morning running around the new Sass & Bide store getting it ready for the public who rushed in at 9.30 in a frenzy, and for another good portion of the morning I spent lurking around Dan Single who was giving interviews and socializing... I can't say I wasn't mesmerized. 

1 comment:

  1. The new centre is so good! So glitzy.. can't wait till it all opens. great photos xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comment