Pages

10.22.2010

The October Wishlist



 Tom Ford's private blend lipstick in Vanilla Suede... ever since I got the True Coral I've been obsessed - by far the best lipstick I've ever used.



The Balenciaga fragrance.  



I know they're not summery but these Alexander Wang boots are the best. 



THAT Ksubi jacket... 



Arielle de Pinto's new crochet gold and silver chain gloves available on Bona Drag



The iconic YSL arty oval cuffs



A skirt just like this - sheer and asymmetrical 



This Zimmerman dress



The Josh Goot pants (and I'll take the blazer too if you insist...)



Dress by Mara Hoffman 



This Mania Mania gold neck cuff available at Zimmerman - amazing with everything!



At this stage really anything galaxy print - I've waited too long and I love it so much why can't I find ANYTHING in this print?!



The Ksubi mesh tattoo body suit/ crop top... one of those things I haven't been able to let go. 

5 comments:

  1. That Mania Mania choker is incredible!! I'm totally going to Zimmerman tomorrow - so nice! XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Added everything that wasn't already on my list straight to it! now to find the cash!

    love the blog

    x

    www.airtomyearth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, this was an extremely good post. Taking the time and actual effort to produce a great article… but
    what can I say… I procrastinate a whole lot and never seem to get
    nearly anything done.

    Here is my website; Bmi index chart
    my website - bmi chart for men

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your website.. Excellent colors & theme.
    Did you build this website yourself? Please reply back as I'm attempting to create my own website and want to learn where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named. Thanks!

    my web-site :: diet plans for women to lose weight fast

    ReplyDelete

Comment