10.12.2010

It's My Birthday I Can Post What I Want.









Cobalt blue makeup YES. 




Ksubi bodysuit which has actually just joined my list thanks to this picture. 


I am the Sea (dress & collar) and The Wind Dress by Sass & Bide (with Bambi in it, need I say more...)


The image of perfection. Miu Miu shoes, YSL rings, a foxtail (yes I still want one...) and stone coloured nail polish. Love. 






This would probably be better if it said nineteen again but fuck it's Dan Single, it joins the pictures. 



The Search dress by Sass & Bide 


Love this tattoo.  


Good birthday present idea for me: Johnny in a box at my front door. 


I will secretly plot to dye my ragdoll Poppy - which colour?


This entire outfit screams AWESOME. All Sass & Bide from the collection Tomorrow the Great. 


Images via a variety of sources too long to list... 

2 comments:

Comment