Pages

9.30.2010

Project Pink






These incredible shots were taken on Lord Howe Island after Romance was Born designer Luke Sales likened the magical island to scenes from Jurassic Park and drew connections to his current collection which takes inspiration from prehistoricism. Now, in an effort to raise money for the National Breast Cancer Foundation, the images are being auctioned off here in Sydney. I've always admired Sales' and Plunkett's visionary collections, and to have the pieces captured in such a beautiful way really does make for an amazing piece of art. I was lucky enough to see the show last month where the pair of designers sat directly opposite me - a very special moment for me!
Check out more of the collection here. 

1 comment:

  1. Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this
    web site, because i wish for enjoyment, for the reason that this this site
    conations in fact good funny information too.

    my web-site - bmi chart women
    my website :: bmi Chart male

    ReplyDelete

Comment