9.05.2010

Love and devotion from me to yooou

Erin lights my fire

Acne shirt as seen on 5 Inch and Up



The identical twin of Aimee's cat Plum

Ksubi. Still my one true loves.

Summer is coming...

100% excellent in every way

Someone, ANYONE, where can I find a pair of these?

Possible make up for the upcoming shoot

Sorry my absence has been a little longer than usual... been living at work over the past week and organizing the teeny tiny details of a shoot sweet Cate and I are undertaking in a few weeks... a fair bit of planning to do! For now however I shall leave you with some pretty pictures that have some relevance to my life as such or simply inspire me... x

1 comment:

  1. These are actually great ideas in on the topic of blogging.

    You have touched some nice factors here. Any way keep
    up wrinting.

    Here is my page; bmi charts

    ReplyDelete

Comment