8.04.2010

The perfect model for the perfect outfit

I promise each and every one of you that when that wonderful amazing ahhh feather collar is released in the final Sass & Bide drop for this season, I will be the first to get one. I don't care how much it sets me back and I don't care if I'm broke for a long time afterwards. IT'S BEAUTIFUL!
The main purpose of this post however was in awe of this entire outfit and the girl it's on... Abbey Lee. I love her, and when I saw this photo of her from last night's David Jones new season launch show, it became obvious to me that this is a match made in heaven. Also loving the shoes - funnily enough stripper glass platforms are making a huge appearance at the moment, e.g. Fendi.
The leather gloves are also on my list. Gah... must make a wishlist I think...

Source: Pedestrian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment