Pages

8.04.2010

One on Samm

Ksubi tee, 'Arvust coat, Nudie Tight Long Johns jeans, Chronicles of Never cube necklace

Agent 99 tee, Vintage leather jacket, Sass and Bide Zippora jeans, American Apparel scarf

Insight singlet, Don't Ask Amanda Feather Collar, Weed sunnies from $2 store

Charcoal 'Arvust tee, Zara bag, Nudie Tight Long Johns Jeans.


'Arvust singlet, Nudie Tight Long Johns Jeans, Ksubi bag, gold logo Havianas, Vintage sunnies.

I thought I'd post something on my other half and his cool and sometimes kooky style which I love. There'll be much more to come on Samm on the blog but I thought I'd introduce him properly... he may hate it but he has no say :)
Truthfully though he'll probably love it ;)
More to come on Sambo in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment