Pages

8.11.2010

Latest and greatest.,


Clockwise from bottom going inwards: Aldo agate necklace, Illamasqua gold lipstick, MAC nail paint, Chanel illuminaire, YSL Parisienne, Moroccan Oil from Samm, Topshop wing ring, cross connector ring from LF Stores, F21 bar connector rings, YSL rings, Sass & Bide square rings, Topshop feather necklace, Aldo spike gold ring, F21 wrap leaf ring, Young Blood silver cross earrings, Sass & Bide claw ring, Sass & Bide gold ear cuff.


YSL arty oval rings, S&B square stack rings, S&B claw ring, S&B ear cuff.




So after a busy busy day at work I've been extremely bored tonight... hence my decision to showcase my latest purchases on my vintage mirror that Ally gave me a few years ago :) I used to be a big silver freak when it came to jewellery but the tides have recently turned... I can't get enough gold pieces. I'm super stoked with my new S&B jewellery purchases... especially the claw ring! Photos of them in action are coming soooooon... fret not my pretties.

1 comment:

  1. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you
    wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics
    to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is magnificent
    blog. A great read. I'll certainly be back.

    Review my site; bmi chart for men

    ReplyDelete

Comment